Friday, March 12, 2010

This morning I had experience that made me surprised and rather worried.. When I want to open this New Blogger Tips  Blog, with intention to update it, I found this Blog could not be opened and get a warning that Blog has been removed.

I wonder why Blogger doing this to my Blog, because I am sure that I do not doing something that violetes Blogger TOS

My only worried is... if there is certain person or party who reported to Blogger that this New Blogger Tips Blog is doing something illegal or that can harms to them, (although I'm sure not doing it too). In such cases we will need plenty of time to deal with.

Because I'm certain not make violates to Blogger TOS or other parties, then my temporary conclusion is that "there is a little (technical) error on the part of Blogger" that would be easily solved with the verification process.

 

And this is what I did then..

I typed http://www.blogger.com/start in my browser, sign in with my account. I done it twice cause the first time there will be warn that Sorry your account has been disabled .

After click Sign in will be taken to the notification temporary disabled Google account page, which states that "We apologize for the inconvinience.. bla..bla..bla.. For the imediate assintance enter your mobile phone number and we will send you a verification code".

I prefer to chose Text Message Verification Option, because it's cheaper and faster.. This is the best part...Yup really fast response from Google. After chose my Country and type my phone number. As soon as Click "Send verification code to my mobile phone", Just in second (not more than 3 seconds) there are incoming Text Message from Google to my mobile phone.

The next step, I just put this verification code into Verification Page which appear after we pressed Send verification code to my mobile phone button (So sorry that I forgotten to take screenshoot to this last action.). and click Verify button.



That's it.. As simple and Quicly like that, I solve my "Blog Has Been Removed" just in second. Hope.. this works for you to...

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Disclaimer:We does not host any of the templates available on this blog. This blog merely indexes other sites contents.